Usually I get inspiration form course readings or finding a social media relation from my everyday life. This week I struggled with finding my blog topics. Perhaps I just needed a break. I’m looking forward to the coming week and hoping there is more inspiration to be found!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Journey Ends, Another Begins
My blogging experience began with my journey through Web 2.0 platforms. Over the last 12 weeks, I have been introduced and used many new Web...
-
Last week, I took a break from blogging. Ten weeks ago, blogging was a new concept for me and my course requires at least 3 blogs per week t...
-
Lately my social media outlets have been filled with negativeness and political views on current events. One of the ways I cope with stress ...
-
My hesitation of social media comes from my desire to be private about my personal life. Perhaps I was hoping my childhood dreams of being a...
I'm feeling this right now....
ReplyDelete